Desiccant Dehumidifier ECO-DD122 MK5 Classic
The EcoAir DD122 started the revolution in dehumidifiers, setting the benchmark for home desiccant dehumidifiers for years. Others have followed the legacy technology.
EcoAir, relentless in our search for a formula to reduce wastage and save energy, now brings you another revolution – E7 Technology and 3-D Louvre to your DD122 MK5.
ECO E7 Technology has multiple algorithms operating in parallel to manage power, temperature & humidity to optimise performance and save energy. E7 brings 3 powerful features into the DD122 MK5 :-
• Auto Toggle Power Saver
The Eco E7 Technology has the power to do amazing things with your DD122 MK5. It senses the ambient temperature and humidity level and automatically toggles between the full power, economy power and standby modes. This function will reduce your energy bill by as much as 40%.
DD122 MK5 has a built-in auto sensor that continually detects your air humidity. It knows when to toggle the dehumidification requirements. This ensures that the humidity level is under control and that you only use your electricity when absolutely necessary according to the mode you have selected.
• Overdry Protection
Using any dehumidifier at High Modes or Laundry Mode over long periods can cause unnecessarily "over-dry" ambient air. The good news is that the DD122 MK5 knows when to toggle the dehumidification process when the air gets too dry.
• New Heating Element Design
The DD122 MK5 heating element has been re-designed to maximise the impact of even distribution to complement the Auto Toggle feature, increasing its efficiency and life in the process.
This improved, modern and effective desiccant dehumidifier will help you enjoy damp free interiors. Quiet and high efficient Silver Filter Desiccant Dehumidifier ideal for a 3 - 4 bedroom home or a small warehouse or office up to 200m2. It provides moisture removal up to 7 litres per day @ 20°C 60% RH.
You will discover some real benefits that come with its excellent features:
- 3D Louvre - Wide And Spot Channel Airflow
- Built In Ioniser
- No Noisy Compressor
- No Harmful Gas
- Quiet (34 dBA)
- Lightweight (6kg only)
- Carry Handle makes moving the unit extremely handy
- Water Bucket is on the side of the unit making it more convenient to remove than if it was at the back of the unit
- Water Bucket comes with its own carry handle to minimise spillage and better handling
- Silver Filter - Kills Bacteria On Contact
- Safety features – tilt over stop protection, 2-minute delayed shut off to cool off, water full indicator and shut off, heat temperature detection and shut off
- Clean simple design
- Robust build quality and strong carry handle
- Special laundry features with turbo and saving modes
- Continuous drainage with 1 meter hose supplied
- Built in heater